Cloud file-sharing and storage applications make information transfer quick and easy, enabling employees to work efficiently, create new ideas and problem solve. What happens, though, if your employees don’t have access to an authorized file-sharing platform? If you do have an authorized platform, what if IT doesn’t respond to user support requests quickly enough? In both cases, users often resort to shadow IT.
When users sign up for unauthorized applications, IT staff members are unable to appropriately monitor cybersecurity threats, set up user profile permissions or configure security settings to protect sensitive information. This lack of security monitoring and user support puts you at risk of costly security breaches leading to compliance fines, reputation damage and loss of market share.
BlackVault Storage as a Service (STaaS) mitigates these risks. As a low-cost cloud file-sharing application built specifically for regulated businesses, you can be confident your sensitive information is protected — without sacrificing application usability. To reduce bottlenecks that drive employees to shadow IT, bundle BlackVault STaaS with the other managed cloud and network security services in our BlackVault Managed Recovery Platform. You’ll work with a single provider instead of coordinating your support needs with different cloud vendors using different processes.
- Secure portal
- 7.2K nearline Tier 3 storage
- Unlimited users
- Data encryption in transit and at rest
- Active Directory-managed user accounts
- Back-end firewall, intrusion detection system (IDS) and intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- SOC 2 Type II-certified data center that is regularly examined by specific industry regulators
- Option to bundle with a complete managed cloud platform for data and network services
How It Works: