BlackCloud® Vaulting and Recovery
If your vaulting and recovery challenges are compounded by decreasing backup windows and shrinking budgets, turn to BlackCloud. Using secure, private cloud technology, BlackCloud provides affordable protection for systems across the data center. The BlackCloud architecture reduces risk of data loss and enables rapid data backup and recovery, providing faster protection within a secure and flexible infrastructure.
Client data is compressed and encrypted before transit to our remote vault with auxiliary power supplies, powerful computers and monitored security. The secure BlackCloud technology makes customer data accessible anywhere with an Internet connection.
Why blackcloud® vaulting and recovery?
Businesses in multiple industries are experiencing a surge in the amount and type of data they are responsible for, including transaction records, images, videos, logs and more. Exponential growth combined with security, compliance, cost pressures and higher customer expectations have altered the requirements for vaulting and recovery.
BlackCloud makes enterprise-level vaulting and recovery affordable for small- and medium-sized businesses. This cloud solution provides secure and compliant data vaulting and recovery at a cost equivalent to an in-house backup operation. With BlackCloud, you can rest assured that not only is your data vaulted in a secure environment but also accessible and recoverable at the time of an event.
- Features and functionality help meet regulatory obligations
- Data remains encrypted before transit and at rest
- Eliminates excess on-premise infrastructure
- Provides redundant data elimination and data compression
- Offers remote access to data and virtual or physical infrastructure
- Virtual Infrastructure — Virtual infrastructure is readily available for testing or recovery. Your IT team will have immediate access to and control of your virtual environment through a secure web portal. Instead of waiting for equipment to be delivered or over purchasing equipment for standby, end users are given rapid access to virtual machines that match your current environment.
- Compliance and Security — BlackCloud is built within ironclad U.S. facilities with restricted access. Your critical data is protected and monitored 24 hours a day using the latest enterprise security technology. The company and data center controls are validated by third-party auditors and comply with AT 101 SOC 2SM Type II, FFIEC, FDIC, NCUA and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act standards.
- Self-Service Portal — You will have access to your own secure customer portal to monitor your environment and execute smaller scale recoveries. There are several reports to help manage on-site and vaulted data, including space hog comparison, growth rate review, trend analysis and future projections. You will also have the ability to back up and restore individual files as well as full systems through the portal interface.
- Fully Managed Infrastructure — BlackCloud is monitored 24 hours a day by a staff disciplined in operation management and technology maintenance. Our staff resolves incidents using analysis tools and technical expertise to quickly identify the source of disruption. A team of recovery experts provides a remote presence to initiate installs and updates or to resolve urgent problems when real recovery is needed